Saturday, 27 September 2014

RyThm of tUrning pAges ........... (for the love of books)

On my way back from a busy day, i am yet to reach far away
Wandering through the turning pages, i know what it has to say
It takes me to another world, from the world through which i am travellin
At times its loud, at times its low, at times its like a pure violin

I read it under the skin of my blanket, with tired blinking eyes 
It smudged my tears onto it that night, and then i realized
i was silly to feel alone, it has always been my friend
That moment i got a new one along and smiled through it end to end.

Once it was a story of a little girl, sometime it was through old patched streets
I thought its only my life here but you showed me there are many other beings

Word by word, page by page, I've grown to become what I AM
For letting me know the world beyond
My books are indeed the best pals :)

So much I love...
The rYthem of turning pages <3


No comments:

Post a Comment